At The Joshua Center we believe…
- in maintaining a high level of integrity in our practice in line with ethical and moral standards.
- in providing a safe and confidential environment.
- people are not projects.
- people have potential to change and grow.
- restoration/recovery is possible.
- we are not the experts on your life, but catalysts to help you get to where you want to be.
- in putting client needs and values first. We do not discriminate or impose our values.
- using faith in a practical way that is not pushy or religious is beneficial, but only if clients express a desire to do so.